[meteorite-list] Question about Norites - Lunar and Diogenite

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 13:13:37 -0500

Hi Mike and List,

NWA 773 (and all of its pairings, including my NWA 7007) can be seen on
Randy Korotev's lunar meteorite web site. This clan of lunaites is far more
complex than originally thought before all of the [launch-paired] meteorites
were discovered... http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/stones/nwa0773.htm

There are quite a few abstracts published on these, especially a lot of work
performed on NWA 7007 at Washington University in St. Louis... For example:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2013/pdf/3013.pdf

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163