[meteorite-list] The Eagle Has Landed, "Oued Bourdim" New Eagle Station Pallasite!

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:56:37 -0700

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone that purchased specimens of my NEW Eagle Station
Pallasite!

Virtually all the larger specimens are sold - but, I just posted
photos of some very nice smaller specimens. Many are priced at around
the $100 range and some even less.

Worth a look even if you're not in the mood to buy!
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/ouedbourdimnewpes.htm

BTW- I'll be selling out of Geoff Notkin's room this year so please
stop by and take a look at these rare pallasites in person.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia