[meteorite-list] 16th Annual Meteorite Mayhem Bash
From: Maria Haas <dragonsoup_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:30:55 -0700
Come One, Come All!
Can you believe this is the 16th year of the Meteorite Mayhem Bash?! It seems like yesterday we were all just getting together to celebrate both Geoff Notkin and Steve Arnold (Arkansas)'s birthdays. Look what it has grown into!
Geoff, the NYC punk rocker turned world-travelling Meteorite Man, has burrowed himself into Tucson like a tick and Steve, the space rock broker and owner of the only brick-n-mortar meteorite store in the Western hemisphere turned Meteorite Man, well, he's never been afraid to take the man out of Arkansas when someone mentions a meteorite.?
Expect the unexpected because those boys always have something up their sleeves!?
- Friday, February 6, 2015
- Cocktails, Snacks, and Socializing 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- World Famous Harvey Awards: 9:00 PM
? 525 N Bonita Ave
? Tucson, AZ 85745
Directions from Hotel Tucson City Center (Formerly Inn Suites):
- Head north on N Granada Ave
- Turn LEFT onto W St Mary's Rd
- Turn LEFT onto N Bonita Ave (There is a very small "YWCA" sign) before Furr's
- YWCA is on the RIGHT inside of the?
- Frances McClelland Leadership Center (YWCA)
- Park in the lot in front of the building
- On-street parking?
- Law offices across the street
- Please don't park in the apartment lots next door and across the street
- Mixed drinks, beer, wine, soft drinks, coffee, iced tea, and water are available for purchase through a drink ticket system.?
While there is no cost to get into the event, donations to the YWCA are always appreciated and will be accepted at the event. Look for the "DONATIONS" box(es) at the Bash. You can also donate through their website at www.ywca.org
Questions, comments, good jokes? Please don't hesitate to drop me an email. :)
Happy Gem Show,
Received on Tue 13 Jan 2015 04:30:55 PM PST