[meteorite-list] The True Story of Ann Ho dges: History’s Only Meteorite Victim

From: Shawn Alan <shawnalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 13:42:38 -0700

Hello Frank and Listers

And its the second stone that was donated to the Smithsonian that is on
the meteorite market from time to time. I wonder how much of the first
stone that hit Mrs. Hodges is available to collectors?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html
Website http://meteoritefalls.com