[meteorite-list] AD - Super Auctions Ending - MUST SEE!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:26:13 -0800

Dear List Members,

It has been over seven months since my last meteorite auction. I came
across some excellent specimens while inventorying my collection and decided
to make them available on eBay. I do not plan on going back to 70 hour work
weeks so this is not a sign that I am reentering the meteorite market
fulltime.

I will run some great auctions for a few weeks and then return to clearing
out other collectables. I have a warehouse full of antiques, thousands of
clocks/watches, slot machines and a some automobiles to name a few items
that need to be placed. It cost me a lot of time and money to maintain,
insure and shelter these items so my wife and I decided they all must go.
This project will leave us very little time to devote to eBay. Besides, we
are planning and excited about a super expedition this Spring!

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/ancientechoesartifacts/m.html

Due to popular demand, I loaded some NWA 5000 inventory in my store while
putting up other specimens for auction.

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .216 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/47hJn0

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .234 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/4CpAKu

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .238 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/zs5NKV

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .344 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/DHYbay

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .802 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/xtHaPA

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .830 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/ldtaMJ

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/ancientechoesartifacts/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collections
IMCA 2185