[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Update: Sahara 00293

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:15:42 -0700

Mike and All:

Even poor old L6's can have their 15 minutes of fame! This one has
high pressure minerals: "dark blue ringwoodite and green wadsleyite".
How cool (or should I say hot and shocked?) is that?

Carl Agee
*************************************
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126