[meteorite-list] Ad, Sale, ebay and more

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 23:31:41 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings list,

I have a few meteorites available both on and off ebay.

Pultusk, H5, S3, W1 an historic fall from January 1868! I have a nice 6.95 gram full slice that originally came from Marcin Cimala. Price is $12 per gram of best offer. (Most if not all that I'm selling is best reasonable offer).
See: https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157650394131596/

Zag, H 3-6 witnessed fall from August 4th or 5th 1998. This is a nice "old school" slice (6.5 mm thick) Specimen dimensions 100mm X 80 mm and 113 grams. Thick black fusion crust on about 40% of the outside edge. Priced at $2.50 per gram Obo,

See:https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157650447636222/

NWA 8170, HED, Polymict Eucrite with at least 3 different Eucrite lithologies. This is my collection piece, so the absolute last one I will offer. $12 per gram.
See: https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157650464969435/

On ebay I have many specimens available:

NWA 8007, OC L3.2 loaded with chondrules. I also have around 50 small slices of this material in the 1-3 gram range that I haven't photographed yet. If you're interested, let me know.

NWA 8588, Shock Melt Eucrite
NWA 7955. Polymict Diogenite.
NWA 8615, A Howardite with 50% Diogenetic Pyroxenes.
NWA XXXX Oriented half stone with radial flow lines and roll over lip.
NWA 7957 Last slice of this CO3.5.
Agoudal, etched end piece that looks a bit like Darth Vader.
NWA 4860, A beautiful large slab of an L4 shock melt that looks like the night sky (diamonds on velvet as I like to say). (Nakhla Dog provenance)
NWA 8184, A 1,646 gram half stone (an L3.7 that's loaded with chondrules, many of which are armored). Listed at $.70 per gram.

See: http://www.ebay.com/sch/anorthosite/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

All of these are OBO, so have a look and see what you think. Free shipping anywhere on any order over $100. I am IMCA member 9020 and guarantee authenticity or your money back.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

Regards,

Steve

Steve Witt
IMCA #9020