[meteorite-list] AD -Super Special Auctions Ending - MUST SEE!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:06:07 -0800

Dear List Members,

I have some excellent auctions due to end later on today. I loaded over
$10,000.00 (retail) worth of material and started each item out at just 99
cents with no reserve. You will find everything from serialized meteorite
coins (medallions), extremely rare carbonaceous chondrites including a
thin-section, quantity nine NWA 5000 lunar pieces with three exceeding one
gram and many other very collectable items.

A special note on the NWA 5000 specimens. These are among the very last you
will see in my eBay auctions. The rest are posted in my eBay store which I
will entertain offers on. I have a lot of interest from jewelers and other
venues who are willing to spend a great deal more than what this material
has been realizing on eBay. As a matter of fact, I received the following
message in regards to my eBay offerings: "Your crazy if you hand that
gorgeous stone to vultures..... Don't let the price be driven down on the
5000...." My response was, "Thank you for the concern. These sales are
short term so collectors should take advantage of them. I do not have much
retail inventory prepared for eBay. These sales represent a good buy for
collectors since top dollar is rarely realized on eBay. In large auction
houses, NWA 5000 averages over $1,700.00 per gram! Kind Regards, Adam"

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/ancientechoesartifacts/m.html

A FEW NORTHWEST AFRICA 5000 LUNAR SPECIMENS:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.524 grams - WORTH OVER
$1,500.00! http://r.ebay.com/c3iim3

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.316 grams - WORTH OVER
$1,300.00! http://r.ebay.com/y4v2Hg

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .948 grams - NO RESERVE!
 http://r.ebay.com/UFRzXA

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .876 grams - NO RESERVE!
 http://r.ebay.com/fnSDvm

AN EXCEEDINGLY RARE METEORITE ARTIFACT?

Unclassified Iron Meteorite Artifact Or Tool From Morocco 43.9g - NO
RESERVE! http://r.ebay.com/rsLm9N

METEORITE COINS OR MEDALLIONS:

NWA 482 Serialized Lunar Meteorite Coin Medallion - ONLY 250 EVER MADE - NR!
 http://r.ebay.com/dsuNJS

NWA 869 Serialized Coin or Medallion With Meteorite Individual - NO RESERVE!
 http://r.ebay.com/fe5YzB

CAMPO DEL CIELO Serialized Meteorite Coin Medallion - NO RESERVE!
 http://r.ebay.com/az6OKN

OR HOW ABOUT ORGUEIL CI?

Orgueil Witnessed Fall CI1 Carbonaceous Chondrite Meteorite ~.250g - NO
RESERVE! http://r.ebay.com/y5wB9C

AND MANY OTHER NEAT ITEMS CAN BE FOUND AT THIS LINK:

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/ancientechoesartifacts/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Best Regards,

Adam