[meteorite-list] Tucson pics?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:38:42 -0500

For those who care to navigate the seas of social media, there are
tons of Tucson photos all over Facebook. More Tucson photos than you
can look at. John Humphries is posting some really good ones, as he
always does. Many of my rockhound friends are and they are posting
oodles of photos as well. :)

Best regards,

MikeG

--