[meteorite-list] Tucson pics?

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 11:20:04 -0800

I take the "buyer's market" comment back. I just read some emails from
several collectors and one dealer that vendors are asking full retail and
there are very few bargains to be had. It used to be that it was worth the
price of traveling there in order to pick up a few good deals. No such
thing as wholesale prices until the end of the show when dealers become
desperate to move inventory, some of which is left over from several years
from past shows. In this case, the law of supply and demand appear to be
out of sync.

According to the press, there are a bunch of "tire kickers" who are holding
onto their now, very limited, hard-earned cash so we will have to see what
happens. I guess the lower cost of gas isn't helping or people are
distracted with the Superbowl hosted in Glendale, Arizona which is expected
to attract over one million tourists.

Go Seahawks!

Adam