[meteorite-list] Attendees at Tucson Show

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 13:57:01 -0800

The reason there were no parking spots left is that the overflow parking in
the dirt was muddy from what I was told from a fossil buyer who left early
in disgust. Everybody knows that there is no where near enough parking at
the Insuites to begin with, even under normal circumstances. There were
many spots available Thursday from what I was told, the first time I have
heard this during all of the previous shows I have attended. You used to
have to circle two or three times to find a spot even with the overflow
parking open.

I am not there this year so depend on reports from others and what is
published in the in the media. In any case, I am glad to stay home this
year.

I hope those that spent the money to visit the show are rewarded with some
good deals. I just have not heard of any at this point. Only 9 meteorite
vendors bother to post the Tucson Show information request, the lowest
number I have ever seen since it was started.

Adam