[meteorite-list] Predictions

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 15:45:06 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Dear Listees,

In reading our comments on the past impacts and the propensity for future ones,I cannot ignore the predictions of Nostradamus so beautifully couched in uncorrupted medieval French.

Some quatrains that raised my hackles,particularly the timing of FIRE in the SKY events.

C.2 Q.46

After great trouble for humanity a greater one is near
The Great Motor renews the ages:
Rain, blood, milk, famine, steel and plague,
In the heavens fire seen, a long spark running. (wow)

Apres grat troche humain plus grad s'appreste
Le grand moteur les siecles renouuelle
Pluye sang laict, famine, fer et peste
Au ciel veu feu courant longue estincelle.

The fire in the sky is clearly part of this century and is to be part of our current and near-future tribulations. This verse is the epitome of Nostradamus interest in the three great mutations and is far more significant than the events covered in many of Nostradamus' quatrains.

Nostradamus specific mention of Meteorites & Asteroids.

C.01 Q.46

Very near Auch, Lectoure and Mirande (Predicted postion of constellations known to Nostradamus.)
a great fire will fall from the sky for three nights
The cause will appear both stupefying and marvellous
A short time afterwards the earth will tremble. (Great description of sequence of physical phenomenom.)

Tout au pres d'aux de Lestore et Mirande
Grand feu du ciel entrois nuicts tumbera
Cause aduiendra bien stupende et mirande
Bien peu apres la terre tremblera.

Je l'esp?re, il est faux, (I hope he is in error)

Comte Deiro
IMCA 3536 MetSoc