[meteorite-list] Early 2014 Algerian Eucrite Fall/Find?

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 06:56:14 -1000

I remember this eucrite as there was some confusion over it and Tirhert initially. I never acquired any, and don?t know if anyone ever submitted it for analysis toward classification as most attention was focused on the Foum el hisn strewn field and its deposition of eucritic interplanetary interlopers.

gary