[meteorite-list] AD - meteorites for sale

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 17:34:29 +0200

Dear meteorites' lovers,

I've not been active on the list for quite a long time, setting up a tourism
business in Ghana where I settled in 22007.
I'm now back to France as the Ebola outbreak has stopped my activities over
there, not because Ebola was there (not even 1 case!), but because tourists
have stopped travelling to West Africa for about 18 months now...

Anyway, I currently have for sale a few goodies that you can see on my
website. Please feel free to contact me should any of these look interesting
to you, and I'll let you know about s&h cost in addition to the prices
stated.

Benguerir (look at the bottom of that page):
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_e
n_vente-fra.htm
This is my last Benguerir, displaying both primary and secondary fusion
crustand weighing almost 80g!

Some nice unclassified OCs:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_e
n_vente_OCs-fra.htm

Chergach:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_e
n_vente_Chergach-fra.htm

You may also see some of my HEDs (NWA 5618 and NWA 5611) if you are browsing
through my website. I still have to update what is still available as some
of the slices displayed have been sold... But still feel free to ask if you
are interested, even before I upload the updates!

All the best and kind regards to all of you!

Frederic Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491