[meteorite-list] Life Path was "High End Collectors"

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 21:46:26 -0400

Greg finished with,

"While working with meteorites you never know where your
life path will lead you."

While 'working with meteorites' my life path has
lead me to incredible people and life experiences. In fact, It lead me to more
than one hunt with you Greg!

What you said could not be more true. Meteorites
are special and the endeavor is life long for some. My meteorite career and
experiences are minor compared to many of you people, but non the less fantastic
for me. Meteorites really are the coolest thing on Earth as far as I'm
concerned and I can't wait to get back to the desert in the Autumn for the next big adventure.

Happy
Hunting!

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins