[meteorite-list] AD: Thin Sections - Lunar, Mercury, Chelyabinsk and NWA chondrites

From: cbo <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 14:54:03 +0200

Dear Collectors! Thin Sections fans!

I offer nice and rare Thin Sections in very reasonable price.

NWA 8687 LUNAR Troctolite for 220 USD
very nice structure and rare Moon meteorite

NWA 8409 Achondrite-ungr for 119 USD
Possible Mercury, paired with NWA 7325 AWSOME

NWA 4434 LL4 S2 W2 chondrite for 80 USD
very nice barred-chondrule + chondrule fest

See them here:

http://meteorites.eurodome.hu/images/Thin_Sections_01.jpg

Chelyabinsk LL5 chondrite Thin sections:

No:001 nice sample for 79 USD
IMB + Fusion Crust + Shock Veins - AWSOME - colorfull

No:010 nice sample for 79 USD
Fusion Crust + Shock Veins - AWSOME - colorfull

See them here:

http://meteorites.eurodome.hu/images/Thin_Sections_02.jpg

Shipping 10 USD in Worldwide, but over 3 pcs is Free.

Ending soon on Weekend my auctions of nice NWA
chondrites - from 19.20 USD to 149 USD

Highly deep regmalypted pieces, with desert varnished
patina, flow lines, contraction cracks, nice shapes.

See them here:

http://meteorites.eurodome.hu/images/NWA_201506.jpg

My further auctions in EBay:

http://stores.ebay.com/eurodome

If you like them and want to buy them please contact me.

Best Regards!
Zsolt Kereszty
IMCA#6251
Meteoritical Society
MTA Research centre for Astronomy and Earth Sciences
Hungarian Astronomical Association
Hungary