[meteorite-list] Accepting Inquiries From Accredited Scientific or Educational Institutions...

From: Peter Richards <pedrichards_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 22:48:49 -0500

To whom it may concern, I am offering this link, for the benefit of
representatives of accredited educational and scientific institutions,
displaying a stone which an Actlabs (of Lancaster, Ontario) report has
identified to me as a granite, which, is almost definitely meteoritic,
which I say due to the distinct coating, and its shape, given that I
have not shaped or coated this stone and that these traits appear in
no way artificial. I can only guess what value to anyone denying that
this could be a meteorite is, but I will have to preclude such
proclamations by reminding people that, unless I have truly missed
something, there is less evidence to support such a claim than there
is to support my above-made claim.
Here is a link to a photo album, please see first photo (sculptures
are for scale reference, btw):
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/312101/album/793480
I am gauging interest alone here, I do not suppose this counts as an
ad, for the purposes are less than commercial although I, of course,
would like to determine if it is legal for any grants, or such things,
to be given by any willing recipients of any material I make
available, to me, as a token of gratitude, to compensate for my
exertions while acquiring this, and to help me better conserve what I
have collected, in case there is indeed scientific value belonging to
this collection of mine, and, it is ultimately up to Art whether or
not this counts as an advertisement technically speaking.
Promptness will be much appreciated and rewarded where possible.
Once more, this is for accredited educational or scientific
institutions. I will hear of interest from outside the U.S., but the
state department's approval will be needed before anything is provided
to such institutions, as according to law.
Thank you and kindest regards to all,
Peter E. D. Richards
currently of Chicago, IL