[meteorite-list] Accepting Inquiries From Accredited Scientific or Educational Institutions...

From: Peter Richards <pedrichards_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 13:31:50 -0500

You can write up a storm, collectively, bury the truth in words and
author's name (all of whom which will have crossed some imaginary line
involving the breach of some definition of ethics)...
I don't care...
You all want to drag it out, bury the truth in words, and try to even
convince me that I am incorrect, when the simple truth was presented
in early email written by me.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Michael Farmer <mike at meteoriteguy.com> wrote:
> Why even bother? I'm still trying to decipher the first email. I think I can compare to most Nigerian scams.
>
> Michael Farmer
>
>> On Jun 7, 2015, at 11:01 AM, Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I was trying to be genuinely helpful. And now I am reminded why I do
>> not reply to these kind of inquiries. The messenger always gets shot.
>> I tried in good faith to be helpful to you and you start launching
>> accusations. The rest of your replies are too incomprehensible or
>> paranoid to warrant a reply.
>>
>> This is my last reply on this matter. Any further replies will cost
>> you $20 per sentence with punctuation being an extra .25 cents per
>> period or comma. Payment in advance only.
>>

>> --
>> Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
>> Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/galacticstone
>> Twitter - http://twitter.com/galacticstone
>> Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone
>>
>>> On 6/7/15, Peter Richards <pedrichards at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Mike, I think your approach is great for novices. I know that not only
>>> you but many professional meteoricists have your "hardline", barely
>>> logical, if so, preconceived, "paper form" reply, when, of course, it
>>> is an odd inheritor of the mantle of people who once said meteorites
>>> did not even exist, which I believe Geoff Notkin has reported included
>>> the heads of the Catholic church at one point historically. I get that
>>> scientists, like you seem to me to, might prefer to discredit the
>>> possibility than be honest, yet, again, it is what it is. My previous
>>> statements are what they are. You can call them what you want, at the
>>> behest of yourself or your friends or whoever motivates you to do what
>>> you do. Of course, oddly enough, you seemingly disingenuous people are
>>> leaning into this, and seem prepared to throw your all at me in such a
>>> muckracking match, in lieu of the professionals. Really, I have some
>>> emails from them, so it is the same. You all are what you are, the
>>> rock is what it is (as previously described), and I am what I am, and
>>> maybe I should have not been provoked by your message, and ignored it,
>>> but, I have already written this and the "send" button is in sight, so
>>> do not fight. I know how great you all are. I have explained what you
>>> are doing. I don't know why. It does protect your financial interests,
>>> and my writing the truth, and not being cowed by past "infidelities"
>>> is my attempt to protect my own.
>>> cordially,
>>> Peter