[meteorite-list] Accepting Inquiries From Accredited Scientific or Educational Institutions...

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 15:48:54 -0400

Greetings,

It doesn't matter what a real meteorite is to these type of people.
They believe that what they have is a meteorite and we are all
plotting against them. They think we are trying to cheat them out of
their specimen worth millions of dollars. You can't reason with
insanity by trying to show them what a real specimen is like!

Don't offer facts that might interfere with their fantasies. Steve
Curry's name came up in all of this. He was found guilty of three
counts of fraud selling fake specimens. I am sure the justice system is
also conspiring with the meteorite community.

Read Here:

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/fake-space-rock-peddler-guilty-on-three-counts/

Sorry but we deal in the real item here. Not granite.

Best!

--AL Mitterling

Quoting David Allepuz via Meteorite-list