[meteorite-list] Help wanted locating Winonaites for study

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:16:55 -0700

Hi all,

I was asked by my friend Dr Rhiannon Mayne from Texas Christian
University (TCU) to help locate a few Winonaites for study.

So, I thought I'd post her request to the Met-List as I'm sure there
are some here that would be happy to loan TCU a specimen or two for a
non-destructive analysis of their Winonaite.

And why not, after all it's not too often that we get asked to
participate in the actual science of meteoritics, right?

Ideally the specimen would have a flat surface as it makes taking
spectral measurements much easier.

Please contact Dr Maye at (r.g.mayne at tcu.edu) if you'd like to help.

Rock On!

Ruben Garcia