[meteorite-list] Notice to eBay Meteorite Sellers

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 09:58:10 -0800

Yes, eBay is making it very difficult for sellers with too many new rules
and regulations. I was so flustered one time because of all the eBay
software changes that I accidentally refunded somebody $500.00 before the
item was even sent back. Needless to say, I never received the item so I
lost $500.00. Even though the "buyer" made an offer which I accepted, he
claimed his reason for returning the item was that I was asking too much. I
think a lot of "buyers" of large ticket items are drinking and bidding since
many requests come in to cancel transactions a few days afterwards. EBay
needs to do a better job of vetting out bidders with poor business
etiquette. Too many flakes!

It is becoming like the new U.S. government, too many rules and regulations!
Expect to see a major increase in internet rates now that the U.S.
government wants to control it like every other aspect of our lives. EBay
is no different!

Adam