[meteorite-list] Edwin Thompson's----EarthUnder

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:16:39 -0500

Thank you all who have mentioned ET's new book. I bought two copies from
him; one hardback that he personalized for me and then a separate signed
paperback copy to serve as my reader that I can dog-ear and 'use'.

I look forward to diving into ET's adventures!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163