[meteorite-list] Ad - Bruderheim Individuals and Auctions Ending with Lower Reserves

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 12:51:00 -0700

Hello all

You read it right, I have two nice Bruderheim stones with provenance
available on my website with plenty to read:

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/bruder.htm

I am also trying to clear out some of my eBay inventory and have dropped the
prices on everything, some high end collection stuff in the mix:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nakhladog/m.html

Save another 10% by coming straight at me with something you like on eBay,
making it 20% off from where they were originally listed.

Rob Wesel
Nakhla Dog Meteorites
www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
www.facebook.com/Nakhla.Dog.Meteorites