[meteorite-list] Mauritania, Morocco, Tunisia, and Safety or Terrorism Concerns

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:42:10 -0400

Be it a mall, marathon run, school, subway or the middle of some desert--guaranteed safety
can never be guaranteed---until every Fanatic is turned into fertilizer. Good luck on this.

As some know, even "friendly" governments may put rockhounds in jail on trumpted up charges
or fleece them for safe passage. There is no one answer---but fear only fuels the issue.
Travel, enjoy and be safe.

John