[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Meteorite Show 2015

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 16:53:11 -0400

To answer Pierre-Marie,
And anyone who might be worried,

I checked with the Ensisheim team, everything is getting prepared as usual, no problems at all.
Zelimir is very busy, traveling a lot and not always within sight of a computer, but no worries.

The Ensisheim Show will happen has usual.
This year: From June 19 to 21.
See you there.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com