[meteorite-list] A Listee's Interview.

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 10:16:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hello all,

I am posting a link to an interview just released to youtube.com by a magazine with national circulation. It adresses some allegations about this Listee's origins, previously posted on the List, that have affected this Listee's reputation in the field of collecting and selling meteorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zPWPWuXWCg

Thank you for taking the time to view it. And thank you to all on the List who have been so gracious and honorable to me. I enjoy sharing our mutual infatuation with things cosmic.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536 MetSoc