[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk TKW

From: cbo <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 13:06:15 +0200

Dear Bernd!

I thought for the found and collected pieces not for the original object.

So many meteorite has found by the Russian officials, hunters and orhers.

The TKW in the MetBull 1 t. But I think the real TKW its over 1 t by hunters and orhers.
We can just estimatate the correct mass.

Zsolt

2015. m?j. 16. d?tummal, 12:05 id?pontban Bernd V. Pauli via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> ?rta: