[meteorite-list] Ad - The Desktop Willamette - Just In Time for Father's Day

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 11:59:33 -0700

Hello all

It's been a long time getting here, but these are finally in production and
ready to order.

Laser scanned scale models of one of America's favorite meteorites, hand
painted set on marble or cold cast bronze.

I present ... The Desktop Willamette Meteorite

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/willimod.htm

I launched these on Facebook a couple days ago and sales have been good. The
cold cast bronze have sold out and more have been ordered, there are 5 black
on marble still in inventory with more on the way. Those first five buyers
will have theirs in time for Father's Day, the rest will be ready in 2
weeks. Ensisheim may get in the way delaying delivery just a bit but I am
hoping to get them out before.

Thanks for looking,

Rob Wesel
Nakhla Dog Meteorites