[meteorite-list] Meteorite Fall Over Eastern Turkish Village: Poor Villagers Make Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars After Black Stones From Space Rain Down

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 17:56:05 -0800

Speaking of planetary, it is ridiculous to think that some dealers are
asking more for a Howardite than a Martian fall like Zagami. Zagami has
less available weight and a better story and still will not fetch the higher
prices it once did. It is not the collectors fault that dealers pay too
much in the field thinking that collectors have deep pockets and can make up
the price.

In other markets, a dealer makes his money by buying well in the first
place,

Adam