[meteorite-list] Meteorite Fall Over Eastern Turkish Village: Poor Villagers Make Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars After Black Stones From Space Rain Down

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 18:37:17 -0800

And who do you think paid them that
money? By the way, I'm almost sold out. As usual the people who don't have it are poo-pooing it. Anyone who tries to act like this howardite fall is lame, one of a handful ever and first one ever where small perfect complete oriented stones are available to all. Anyone pretending this magnificent fall is anything less is just delusional, uneducated, or jealous.
Michael Farmer