[meteorite-list] Meteorite Fall Over Eastern Turkish Village: Poor Villagers Make Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars After Black Stones From Space Rain Down

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 18:44:50 -0800

Who is this? A new dealer?
Comparing a howardite fall to Morasko? A frigging rotten old iron that can be found by the ton? Identical to campo? Please, these people need to go find a meteorite Walmart. Leave the actual good stuff to the professionals?
I've already bought and sold more than $150,000 in Bing?l. And eBay is not the place it sells.
Good luck guys. Bottom feeders.

Michael Farmer