[meteorite-list] Meteorite Fall Over Eastern Turkish Village: Poor Villagers Make Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars After Black Stones From Space Rain Down

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 20:55:36 -0700

Collectors, like dealers are all different. Everyone has an opinion,
and a particular style of collecting, no big deal.

Like I said, I sell pretty much all types of meteorites so even though
I don't agree with Bigjohn (on this particular subject) I'm glad he's
around. Heck, I'd even sell him a Morasko slice..... : ).

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia