[meteorite-list] Meteorite Fall Over Eastern Turkish Village:Poor Villagers Make Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars AfterBlack Stones From Space Rain Down

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:27:43 +0100

Hello
Friends everyone buy what he want and what he can pay. Bingol is great fresh
meteorite with excellent crust. For sure worth to buy. But as history show,
in a few months there will be another super cool new fall, maybe diogenite
and what will happend with Bingol ? It will be forgotten. Like first Chellys
sold for hundreds per gram it turned to 5/g now. Same with Tissint and may
other. Mike make great sales becouse everyone is crazy on Bingol now. When
something new will fall, marker crazynes will go to the new material.

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667