[meteorite-list] Introducing the Worlds Newest Meteorite fall -Creston

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:39:01 +0000 (UTC)

Congrats to Robert Ward for his persistence and diligence in researching this fall.
It was well-earned and deserving that he should make the first find.

The only thing that I can add to this thread is that (over on facebook) Marc Fries has given credit
to Rob Matson for doing the lions-share of crunching-out the numbers regarding the astrometry for this fall.
I'm not subscribed to facebook and can't supply a link, but there is an informative thread over there,
if you can access it. Hadn't seen Rob's name mentioned here, so felt compelled to mention his name, AND
point-out the obvious, that Doppler-weather radar appears to be working again! Hallelujah!!!

Bob V.