[meteorite-list] Introducing the Worlds Newest Meteorite fall -Creston

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:48:52 -0800

Everyone (Matson/Fries)was going to get nice credit in a great write-up and press release. Sadly the information was released because someone wanted to make some money real fast. So the short a announcement typed in the field is lacking many pertinent facts.
We are in the field on top of mountains to even receive signal so Robert was unable to write much.

Michael Farmer