[meteorite-list] Introducing the Worlds Newest Meteorite fall - Creston

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:13:13 -0700

Hi all,

I made this post just before heading into a meeting with a major
university - Yes, they also acquired two slices of this fantastic
meteorite.

I will respond to individual emails as soon as possible.

There's only a few slices left and there is a chance that if one or
two don't sell soon I may cut/break them into 1g-2g pieces to satisfy
all the collectors (of which there are many) that require smaller
specimens.

I'll be traveling tomorrow and Saturday to California where I will
drop off meteorites to another client at JPL. I'll post photos of my
JPL tour on FB when I return.

Call or email - 602 388 9618

--
Rock On!