[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Creston new fall prices

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 20:54:12 -0800

Adam. There is plenty of parking for the mobile meteorite command center. The strewnfield is large and endless roads and vineyards. Come on up. It's not far from you. Far more money than gold.
I had 20 requests to buy the piece of found today. Sold in seconds. My market is pretty good.

Michael Farmer