[meteorite-list] AD - Another New Meteorite

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:42:44 -0500

A few, and I really mean a very few, pieces were offered by Matt Morgan several years ago, and Zelimir that is where yours came from. But after that Gary always resisted my suggestion of getting any more slices cut.

Sorry, but I had totally forgotten those pieces. And I don't believe they were publicized at all.

Does that help?

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com