[meteorite-list] AD - Another New Meteorite

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 20:47:27 +0100

I've always found it funny that some sellers describe specimens of an older meteorite as "fresh".

For example: I recently saw a seller describe his Campo del Cielo specimens on ebay as "fresh". I wondered, just how fresh would you consider food you found in the jungles of Argentina that has been sitting around since atleast the the later part of the 16th century? ;-)

John

Sent using the mail.com mail app