[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times November Issue Now Up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 16:14:42 -0800

Hello Everyone,

The November issue of Meteorite Times is now up.

We're sorry that the November issue is late but we wanted to include
Jim's article on the "The 20th Anniversary Gold Basin Meteorite
Celebration" of Jim Kriegh finding of the first meteorites at Gold
Basin. As always a huge thank you to all the writers who make this
possible and a special thank you this month to Dr. Melinda Hutson,
curator of the Cascadia Meteorite Laboratory, on her contribution along
with Dick Pugh and Alex Ruzicka on the Tr?pe?ng R?no?s Meteorite.

Web View - http://www.meteorite-times.com/2015/11/

Magazine View -
http://issuu.com/meteorite-times/docs/meteorite-times_2015_11

PDF -