[meteorite-list] Creston

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:32:11 -0700

Hi all,

Yes, thank you Robert Ward, Marc Fries and Rob Matson for the
fantastic effort you guys put into this fall. Also, thanks to Dr
Garvie for the super fast classification!

Robert Ward is pretty much the most prolific meteorite hunter roaming
the world today. He's fast, knowledgeable, friendly and generous, a
combination that is very hard to beat.

As for the only stone for sale. It is not cheap but not over priced in
my opinion -well worth the money. Whomever, ends up with it will
likely never cut it.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia