[meteorite-list] AD: Ending Meteorit Coin Auctions. Hupe-"Campo del Cielo" & Mali Coin

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 21:21:17 -0500

Hi List. I have 2 not often seen much anymore meteorite coins ending in less
then 24 hours for those collectors who do not have or missed out on them
years ago.
*
One is the Campo del Cielo "In The Skies We Trust" "Space Coin" from the
Hupe Collection.
  *
 The other is the Mali Coin with a piece of Chergach meteorite inlaid on the
coin.
 *
 Auction is worldwide.
 *
 Here is the Link:
*
  http://www.ebay.com/sch/emflocater/m.html?item=161892586534&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
*
Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960

---