[meteorite-list] A Comet Strikes the Earth (1942 red/orange version)

From: Brian Barnett <aerolite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 22:31:21 -0500

I have a yellow 1969 version of "A Comet Strikes the Earth" that I obtained during my first visit to the Odessa crater in 1969. In those days there was a museum/gift shop that was later torn down.

I just obtained a red/orange version dated 1942 from a used book store. There is an errata(correction) sticker on the first page. Unlike later versions, the text pages are yellowed versus the shiny white pages with photographs.

Can anyone help me with a value on the 1942 version I've described? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks all,

Brian Barnett

Sent from my iPad