[meteorite-list] AD - Best Prices - Auctions Ending!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:45:18 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some great pieces of NWA 5000 ending early this evening on eBay
auction. As most of you are probably aware of, pieces sell on eBay for a
fraction of what they realize in other venues. Many dealers take advantage
of these low prices and sometimes triple or even quadruple the price per
gram with consistent sales results. In other words, a lot of meat is left
on the bone for those who want to pay the lowest possible price per gram.
My plans have been to get off of eBay and start dealing in real estate.
This is taking longer than anticipated but I am moving forward by navigating
through legal channels in order to start generating a respectable long-term
income. In the meantime, I will continue to recover some of my enormous
expenses through eBay until I am able to wean off of it. My loss is your
gain.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Some very nice NWA 5000 lunar specimens:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/ANQUCQ

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .454 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/MT8dAF

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .516 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/fLJjWS

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .872 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/AD1D7g

Thank you for considering these eBay offerings,

Adam