[meteorite-list] Meteoriten - Besucher vom anderen Stern / Météorites, les visiteurs de l’espace

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:46:44 -0700

Thanks Martin,

In my opinion this is easily the best meteorite documentary ever made
- visually it's quite stunning.The director is famous for her work in
cinematography and now I realize why.

It features some of your favorite meteorite personalities, like Bob
Haag, Robert Ward, Dr Laurence Garvie, Peter Jenniskens (Sutters Mill)
and many more people that a meteorite aficionado would quickly
recognize. There even a nice section that documents my etching process
- as done in my back yard next to my swimming pool.

Unfortunately, its only in German or French but all of our English
speaking friends can just listen to us speaking in the background.
Heck it's worth watching even if you only watch the scenery.

It really is fantastic.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia