[meteorite-list] Geologist rates Cranbourne South strip a hotspot for scientific treasure trove of undiscovered meteorites

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:33:50 -0400

Before you all pack your bags, keep in mind that Australia has laws banning the exportation of meteorites, unless you manage to obtain an export permit. Not easy.

And no, I don't believe that they would be worth $3000 - $5000 a kilo. As usual the media has inflated the prices!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com