[meteorite-list] Subject: Meteorites - Visitors from another planet Documentary

From: Werner Schroer <schroer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:08:31 +1030

Hi everyone,
I watched the French version whereas the German version was blocked here in Australia. I eventually found a link to the latter and since I?m fluent in German I watched it again.

Because of copyright issues it would be illegal to add English subtitles to the documentary and I doubt that writing to http://www.arte.tv/fr will achieve anything at all since their website is only in French and German. But then again, it doesn?t hurt to ask?.

Cheers
Werner Schroer
IMCA #2101