[meteorite-list] Graham Hancock on the YD impacts

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 08:21:45 -0700

Hi Paul, all

A preview of fall TV shows:

http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/graham-hancock-and-joe-rogan-discuss-randall-carlsons-paradigm-changing-research

I never heard of Randall Carson - has anyone here heard of him?

To my knowledge, the FIRST suggestion that the YD impacts may have triggered a release of Glacial Lake Missoula
was made by me to the meteorite list several years back in regards to Assiniboine memories of what occurred.

Aside from that, there was not one advanced culture that was displaced or destroyed, as theTheosophists cult archaeologists would have it,
but many, at different times and different places.

For the modern theosophist cult archaeology industry, see

http://www.danieljglenn.com/the_podcasts/Stelle/Documentation/He%20Walked%20Among%20Us%20Part%201.pdf

http://www.danieljglenn.com/the_podcasts/Stelle/Documentation/He%20Walked%20Among%20Us%20Part%202.pdf

http://www.danieljglenn.com/the_podcasts/Stelle/Documentation/He%20Walked%20Among%20Us%20Part%203.pdf