[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay auctions: Belize tektite, Thin sections, fresh NWA chondrites, Canyon Diablo, Chelyabinsk with authentic local Russia newspaper 26/02/2013

From: cbo <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 10:44:26 +0200

Dear Collectors!

Ending soon on Weekend lot of my EBay auctions.

Some new added meteorites, thin sections, Belize tektite, etc. in very
affordable price.

See them here:
http://stores.ebay.com/eurodome

Belize tektite 6.17 gr - 600$ - from the discoverer, ultra rare and
authentic tektite type!

Thin Sections:
SAU001 L4/5 - 49$

Xiuyan imapctite, China - 49$ - polymict tremolite-marble breccia - rare

Pallasite - 99$ - under classification! - very nice

Unique Chelyabinsk collector SET, 11.12gr fresh meteorite+authetic
26/02/2013 newspaper+glass 149$

Canyon Diablo iron meteorite 216.6 gr - 190$ - very CHEAP, nice shape,
patinated

Quality etched Agoudal IIAB iron meteorite end-cuts 36$ - cheap Hard
Neumann-lines, rare reheated rim, recrystallized zones

Fresh !!! black crusted and lightgray broken NWA unclassified chondrites:
48.8 gr - 173.5 gr 90$, 249$

NWA XXX L chondrite 677.4 gr - 199$

XIUYAN impactite, China - very rare marble tremolit breccia 19$

Collector Box Holder SETs, slice holders with magnet from 23 USD / 3 pcs If
you like them and want to buy them please bid or contact me.

Best Regards!

Zsolt Kereszty
IMCA#6251
Meteoritical Society