[meteorite-list] AD - Fantastic Items Ending At Auction!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 09:13:14 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some very interesting items ending at auction this evening with no
reserve. I put up many great examples of NWA 5000 including a specimen that
exhibits the "3D" look that helped make this lunar meteorite famous. In
addition, I put up the controversial "oriented" gold nugget from Prescott,
Arizona with a more detailed description along with several other solid gold
nuggets from Nevada and Alaska. Also, you will find a grade 9 Clovis point
that marked the end of a culture. It has been hypothesized than an impact
from space wiped out the megafauna that the Clovis culture depended on.

NWA 5000 Specimens:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/eTUVRN

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .444 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/EQlSzR

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .530 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/R58YF1

Must See!!!!
This NWA 5000 specimen exhibits the "3D" look that is mainly seen in much
larger and thicker slices
Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .956 grams - NO RESERVE -
FANTASTIC http://r.ebay.com/PIT0Hx

The Controversial 2/3 Troy Ounce "Oriented" Gold Nugget!!!!
SOLID GOLD NUGGET OR MINER'S BUTTON OR RELIC - PRESCOTT ARIZONA - 20.48
GRAMS!!! http://r.ebay.com/aH9MU3

A Beautiful Clovis Point:
AUTHENTIC PALEO CLOVIS POINT ARROWHEAD WITH COA - OHIO
http://r.ebay.com/fM1d3p

Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis Link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam Hupe
Original And New Team LunarRock Member